- Particularly efficient and quiet thanks to the EBM-Papst EC motor
- Integrated temperature and speed control
- New flow-optimized housing
- Sicherheitsrichtlinien(bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
- Lieferbedingungen(bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
- Rückgabebedingungen(bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
PrimaKlima Whisperblower with temperature control - PK125-WHSPECTC - 800 m³/h
Discover a revolutionary solution for your ventilation needs with the PrimaKlima WhisperBlower PK125-WHSP-ECTC with temperature control and powerful EC motor.
Developed in close cooperation with ebm-papst motors, this professional fan is a masterpiece of state-of-the-art technology and first-class quality.
- Flange: 125 mm
- Max. Airflow: 800 m³/h
- Power: 0-170 W
- Input: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.74 A
- T-Max: 50°C
- Dimensions: 315 x 309 mm (WxH)
- Weight: 2.85 kg
The innovative design of the WhisperBlower is based on a newly developed airflow technology that delivers impressive measurement results.
Comparable to a rollercoaster ride, the fan generates more pressure with the same power consumption and is even quieter than conventional models.
Features at a glance:
- Prima Klima tube fans with powerful ebm-papst EC motor.
- Market-leading low noise for comfortable use.
- Housing shells made of extremely impact-resistant and durable polyamide (nylon).
- Integrated connections, condenser and control technology for maximum user-friendliness.
The Prima Klima WhisperBlower PK125-WHSP-ECTC with EC motor and temperature control offers impressive performance values of up to 800 m³/h. This temperature-controlled EC fan variant impresses with its outstanding performance, especially in combination with filters or other ventilation components. Compared to axial or diagonal fans, the PK125 WHSP ECTC clearly stands out.
The radial design in combination with high-tech components from ebm-papst and a patented, flow-optimized housing shape results in unique performance data.
The EC technology makes the fan particularly energy-efficient, which has a positive effect when activated carbon filters or ventilation hoses are connected.
The high intake and pressing pressure minimizes power losses and increases the service life of the motor.
Thanks to the connected temperature sensor, the power consumption and speed are controlled precisely.
The PK125 WHSP ECTC is ideal for non-commercial applications and meets the needs of customers with different sized growing areas.
The WhisperBlower is the perfect choice for exhaust air in tents in particular.
Note on motor technology: EC motor
We would like to point out that this fan uses a modern EC motor.
Please do not use AC air conditioning control devices or other devices for dimming or reducing the power supply, as this is not compatible with the special motor technology.